popular posts
Entertainment Eldee’s wife celebrates him on his birthday: ‘I love you with every part of my being’
(Shameless) lady walks around the mall nak**d
An unidentified lady has served herself as meal for social media sharks after she was spotted wearing only an underpant at the Ikeja City Mall, Lagos. Some pictures posted by Instablog9ja saw the lady gallivanting the breadth of the popular shopping center with a female friend, who was also shamed for not correcting the subject on her manner of dressing. An Instagram user with the ID, "stephsomeonenice_" wrote, "yes oh, the new style of making money. Dress naked to a mall, someone will notice U and ask for ur number. Olosho moves." This is a reference to the fact that some women often resort to partially nudity in order to get the attention of wealthy men. "chinex_sf_nigeria" also observed, "She should av come in leaves, or better still as per Eve before she ate the fruit," while "mz.vygold" simply took it out on the lady's company saying, "I blame her friend.....a 'good' friend would insist not to step out with he...
Nigeria's new president revealed
Aki and pawpaw celebrates 15yrs anniversary
Fans of the leading comic Nollywood actors, Osita Iheme, a.ka Pawpaw and Chinedu Ikedieze a.k.a Aki will be delighted to know that the ‘industry twins’ have clocked 15 years of taking the industry by storm. The duo, who are not leaving any stone unturned to deliver on what they are known for have rolled out activities to make the anniversary memorable as they also hinted that the celebration will be centered on giving back to their fans, home and abroad. To kick-off the event, the actors have concluded plans to host fans abroad with Aki and Pawpaw ’n’ Friends Live in United Kingdom on May 27 to 29 as they will be accompanied by a host of notable actors, comedians and musicians, including Mercy Johnson, AY, I Go Die, Harry Song, Elenu, Small Doctor, among others. In a chat with R, Pawpaw noted that he and his partner have decided to appreciate their fans as part of their appreciation for their immense support in the last 15 years. He added that, “We thank God for the grace and ...
Lady Gaga replaces pregnant Beyonce at Coachella
Victoria Kimani- It is people who look at me as sex symbol.
Undeniably true, American-born Kenyan singer and songwriter, Victoria Kimani happens to be one of the most attractive females in the Nigerian music industry and she has no problem flaunting it. In a closed interview with Potpourri, the Chocolate City first lady explains her own perception when being seen as a sex symbol. According to her, being seen as a sex symbol is not bad. In her words; I don’t think that is a bad thing. I am quite aware of that. Besides, why should I apologize for owning up to what is mine. At times, I can choose to wear Hijab to cover it up. Sometimes, I decide to flaunt it. I don’t even look at what people say because this is me and I try to be myself oftentimes. It is people who look at me as sex symbol. I think seeing me as a sex symbol should be for some people because I have not worn anything my mind did not accept. The way you see my dressing depends on who you are, if you are somebody who is extremely religious, the idea will be different. Dressi...
Tuface to be Sued for.... Read full story
The hatred Blackface has for his former band mate Tuface seem to have grown roots and branches. He derives pleasure in throwing shade at Tuface when ever he’s given an opportunity. He has revealed plans to sue Tuface for allegedly stealing his songs. Abegy read what he told premium times below. “Yes, I have; and my legal team is working on that, as that’s the best way to go. When I accused them, they lied and said its ‘unfortunate’. I said they took my song and then even said maybe my account was hacked. Well, if you thought so why didn’t you pick up your phone and say “Yo black.. . What’s going on?’ “But, no they won’t because they wanted to steal it and it backfired, and they trying to act ‘holy’ so they make flimsy excuses. 2face and his manager planned all of that. “2face sang my song (Let Somebody Love You) and featured an American artiste, Bridget Kelly. His manager published it without my permission. Till today they haven’t deemed it fit to tell the world that they tried...

Comments
Post a Comment