Banky W- the qualities my future wife must possess

n an Interview shared by Channels TV , singer BankyW listed some major requirements his future wife must have . According to him;
She must have some ambition. Whatever it is that you choose to do , be ambitious in that. Have something
that you are going after . I don’ t want a stay at home woman. A woman that has nothing going on. Whatever it is . You don’t need to be a billionaire , you don’ t need to be making a lot of money , just have something you are working on.
A love for family and a love for God are very important to me because I am a very family oriented guy. I’m very into my family time and I want a woman who’s about that as well.
Friendly … because I have friends from all walks of life. I don’t only relate with one sort of person . So I don’t want somebody who is only comfortable in ratchet places or boujee ( high class ) places . You have to be able to cross the divide .
I like to cook , so my wife doesn ’t really need to know how to cook . I’ m cool with that. It is more important to me that you are skilled in the other room ( laughs) than in the kitchen.
Personal development . Education might not be necessary but personal development is . You never stop learning even if it is not in a classroom . So have that drive to develop yourself.

Comments

popular posts

10 things you don't know about Dagrin 7yrs after his death.

Interactive session, LADIES u date a guy ur older than, GUYS can u date a girl who is older than u.

Chocolate city owner to be prosecuted (this is why)

Don jazzy and Linda ikeji pose in new engagement picture