Okon celebrates wife 's birthday. See photos


Idara Bishop ,the wife of comedic actor Bishop Imoh aka Okon Lagos is a year plus today. The actor took to social media and eulogized her. Read what he posted below.
“”It’s your birthday today and it bears for me lots of fond memories. I am who I am today first because God is with me and second, because he gave you to me.
I love you I love you I love you i love you i love you I love you so so so so so so damn much #mygoodluckcharm #myempress#mysweetheartattack the goalkeeper of #teambishop and Her Excellency, The Vice President Of #okonrepublic. @idarabishop Happy birthday hun. #okonlagos #okonrepublic #iyammi #chisos#akwaibom”

Comments

popular posts

Don jazzy and Linda ikeji pose in new engagement picture

Full List of Winners from Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (Photos)

97yrs old twins die on the same day

Chocolate city owner to be prosecuted (this is why)