popular posts
Tour to square villa PSQUARE'S MANSION (see photos)
Nigerian twins and singing duo Psquare are by far the richest artistes in Africa. All that money comes from booking fees, music sales on all digital platforms and physical stores, endorsement deals etc. Psquare are the only Nigerian artistes to own a luxury home in Nigeria’s richest neighbourhood Banana Island. Banana Island is home to some of the richest men in Nigeria
Tuface, Why I donated N3.5million to IDPs
Na wao!! See why man divorced his wife a day after wedding.
Just one day after being together as man and wife in a mass wedding in Kano, an angry groom has sent the woman packing. An angry man has divorced his new bride just one day after their wedding which was conducted in a mass wedding » in Kano State where 1, 520 widows, divorcees, and spinsters, were married off to willing men. Daily Nigerian reports that the angry groom, Babangida, who was one of the beneficiaries of the mass wedding » sponsored by the state government on Sunday, February 26, 2017, threw out the woman, Habiba Inusa, after she gave birth to a baby boy a day after the ceremony. It was gathered that Babangida, a resident of Gangare area of Doguwa Local Government Area of the state, was shocked and annoyed that his new wife concealed the pregnancy from the organizers of the wedding and himself only to put to bed the next day. The enraged Babangida, according to the report, forced Inusa out of his house with the baby shortly after giving birth. However, the Co...
Skales-story of my life (“My father left us when I was really young)
Nigerian rapper cum singer Skales has not always had it all good from day one. The “Temper” crooner has had his own share of a rough childhood. In a recent interview with Saturday Beats Skales who last year built his mother a house, reflected on his not so nice childhood memories, the struggles and how he managed to survive the ordeal. Interestingly, Skales spoke of having no memory of who is father is. “My father left us when I was really young; I do not even know how he looks like. My mother and I used to sleep in a shopping complex at a time. am talking about during my primary and secondary school days in Kaduna. Then, the only hope for me was music. At some point, I told my mother I wanted to work and support her. I was chased out of school because I did not pay school fees. I had to steal school uniform because mine was bad and I would tell my mother I saved money for it. “Also, my mother would go to my friends’ houses to do their laundry, which w...
See what this young lady(heroin) did for her community.
A young lady in Delta state has impacted in her community - The lady, 24-year-old Wanda Monye, celebrated her birthday with offering medical service to her community members - She said her interest is to see that lives are touched and souls are saved Miss Wanda Monye, a 24-year-old lady has made great impact in Owa Oyibu, a community in Ika North east local government area of Delta state. She is Miss Ambassador for Peace Advocate 2017. She recently launched her pet project through which she is reaching out to people and communities within her ability. She is ready to make impact within her available means and connections.we will recall that barely two months ago, specifically February, she put smiles on the faces of internally displaced persons in Edo state where she went with a team of medical personnel and assisted the children in the IDP camp in the state. Some of the community women who benefited from the free medical services the 24-year-old rendered She did that on vale...
Woman kills husband because of Baba ijebu
Kc blasted again for flaunting, see the chat between him and this follower
Pastor climbs his Hummer to preach during a crusade
Davido Reaches Out To Dammy Krane After His Release From Prison
This is coming after Dammy Krane was released from jail, following his arrest for credit card fraud in Miami, United States. The singer denied partaking in fraudulent activities despite his arrest for booking a private jet with stolen credit card details and also apologised to Nigerians. The star who is on bail in the US had a video chat with Davido who said he is going to blow more ,thanks to this controversy. Recall that Davido also supported Dammy Krane during his arrest. Here are the photos:
Comments
Post a Comment