Undeniably true, American-born Kenyan singer and songwriter, Victoria Kimani happens to be one of the most attractive females in the Nigerian music industry and she has no problem flaunting it. In a closed interview with Potpourri, the Chocolate City first lady explains her own perception when being seen as a sex symbol. According to her, being seen as a sex symbol is not bad. In her words; I don’t think that is a bad thing. I am quite aware of that. Besides, why should I apologize for owning up to what is mine. At times, I can choose to wear Hijab to cover it up. Sometimes, I decide to flaunt it. I don’t even look at what people say because this is me and I try to be myself oftentimes. It is people who look at me as sex symbol. I think seeing me as a sex symbol should be for some people because I have not worn anything my mind did not accept. The way you see my dressing depends on who you are, if you are somebody who is extremely religious, the idea will be different. Dressi...
The actor whose twin sons were welcomes in February growing just fine. He shared a lovely photo with the boys and wrote “Is too late to fail! Everything is filled. Pocket is overflowed and my two hands are filled with God’s blessings. Now what else”.
Some people got an eyeful recently after a beautiful big girl ran mad and and began walking on the streets totally neykked while clutching her expensive handbag. It was alleged that the girl suddenly became mad after leaving a hotel she had visited her man friend. Narrating the story on Facebook, someone wrote: A lady who was invited into an hotel for whatever reason. At the end of the function, as she was leaving the hotel, she suddenly became mad and undressed herself. “A serious lesson for nowadays ladies, particularly aristoes (yoyo-ladies). They should be careful of whom and where they visit. “May God continue to protect us all, against these evil minded and desperate people.” The incident forced a crowd to gather while watching the drama play out. She was later helped by a group of young men who covered her Nakkedness and got her help. Photos Below:
Nigerian rapper cum singer Skales has not always had it all good from day one. The “Temper” crooner has had his own share of a rough childhood. In a recent interview with Saturday Beats Skales who last year built his mother a house, reflected on his not so nice childhood memories, the struggles and how he managed to survive the ordeal. Interestingly, Skales spoke of having no memory of who is father is. “My father left us when I was really young; I do not even know how he looks like. My mother and I used to sleep in a shopping complex at a time. am talking about during my primary and secondary school days in Kaduna. Then, the only hope for me was music. At some point, I told my mother I wanted to work and support her. I was chased out of school because I did not pay school fees. I had to steal school uniform because mine was bad and I would tell my mother I saved money for it. “Also, my mother would go to my friends’ houses to do their laundry, which w...
Meet the grandpa who came out to his family as gay at age 95 Roman is a 96yr old papa with a wife of 67yrs, two children, five grandchildren, one great-grandchild.
Nigerian singer, Wizkid has been nominated for the 2017 Billboard Music Awards. He is nominated in six categories as a featured artist on Drake’s chart topping single, One Dance.
Adele, who has become a global pop sensation with her songs of heartbreak, has confirmed years of speculation that she is married. The English singer has
Prof. Isaac Folorunso Adewole, Minister of Health has finally spoken about Pres. Buhari’s health. In an interview with THISDAY he assured Nigerians that there is no cause for concern over President Muhammadu Buhari’s health.
It appears the rap legend , M. I is having major trouble with his record label , Chocolate City, judging from a recent post of his . According to him, he might be quitting music (or apparently his record label ) soon – well , that’ s what his ‘no regrets’ post insinuated .
Comments
Post a Comment