Rapper Eldee clocked 40 today, his wife took to social media and celebrated him with a lovely message highlighting the things she loves about him . Read the sweet message below
dad of a newborn baby died after downing a bottle of tequila without stopping in a bid to win a £ 700 bet . Kelvin Rafael Mejia collapsed seconds after being handed the cash on stage at a nightclub in the Dominic Republic . The 23 -year- old , stood on stage wearing a black T - shirt with a skull motif, was recorded on a
A 26 year old Zimbabwean man was caught while writing exams for his wife, Mrs. Mbango, during the final grade 12 exams. Mkonzi Mbango was dragged out of the exam room after people spread news that he was pretending to be a woman
Katy Perry has unveiled a new hair following her recent split from Orlando Bloom. The 32-year-old singer changed her long bob hairstyle to a short blonde pixie cut. Katty Perry's new post break-up look is reminiscent of Miley Cyrus' look after she broke up with Liam Hemsworth. In fact, it's easy to look at Katy and take her for the old Miley. Since getting back with Liam, Miley has let her hair grow back again. Meanwhile, Katy has revealed that her hair inspiration was Michelle Williams, who has rocked a pixie haircut for years. What do think about the hairstyle?
Fellow Nigerians,there is a problem.I am listening to Reverend father Mbaka’s live Sunday programme.The programme is live from his church(Sunday church service). He has a message for President Buhari.According to him,he has never seen him for long and does not even have his number.He was in dream on Thursday and saw President Buhari sick.He travelled to Abuja to go and see him because there was prayer given to him which was meant to safe Buhari’s life. But the unexpected happened.When he got to Abuja,security did not allow some of Buhari’s relative to see Buhari. He decided to leave because there is no way they will allow him see Buhari since they did not allow his relative see him.He decided to leave.Immediately he was about leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock after a meeting and said that President Buhari is dead.According to him,the exact thing happened to him to Goodluck Jonathan.When he wanted to rescue him,his security never allowed him.He said but there is a soluti...
Undeniably true, American-born Kenyan singer and songwriter, Victoria Kimani happens to be one of the most attractive females in the Nigerian music industry and she has no problem flaunting it. In a closed interview with Potpourri, the Chocolate City first lady explains her own perception when being seen as a sex symbol. According to her, being seen as a sex symbol is not bad. In her words; I don’t think that is a bad thing. I am quite aware of that. Besides, why should I apologize for owning up to what is mine. At times, I can choose to wear Hijab to cover it up. Sometimes, I decide to flaunt it. I don’t even look at what people say because this is me and I try to be myself oftentimes. It is people who look at me as sex symbol. I think seeing me as a sex symbol should be for some people because I have not worn anything my mind did not accept. The way you see my dressing depends on who you are, if you are somebody who is extremely religious, the idea will be different. Dressi...
The action of a pre -school teacher in the United States has called for an international significance , after she saved a five-year old pupil ’s life by providing the child with one of her kidneys .
It appears the rap legend , M. I is having major trouble with his record label , Chocolate City, judging from a recent post of his . According to him, he might be quitting music (or apparently his record label ) soon – well , that’ s what his ‘no regrets’ post insinuated .
Comments
Post a Comment