Lagos — Legendary actor and producer of the popular sitcom, New Masquerade, that ruled the Nigerian airwaves in the 80s and mid 90s, Chika Okpala, a.k.a Chief Zebrudaya and rising actress, Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama emerged the big winners at this year’s edition
Adele has replied people who claimed her green dress at the Grammys made her look like the character Fiona from the animated movie Shrek. Adele at Grammys 2017 British tabloid The Sun reports that during a concert in the Australian city of Perth, Adele made reference to the social media vitriol about her Grammys gown. “I wore this dress, right, everyone said I looked like Fiona,” said the singer. “ don’t f****** care. It was Givenchy Couture.” “They can say what they want,” the 28-year-old continued. “Obviously, I’m a large lady and I like eating food very much, but I was working out twice a day to fit into that Givenchy dress because it was quite tight.”
Ghana Singer Highlife songstress Sista Afia has said numerous times that she does have a guy in her life but she has sex whenever she feels like. The ‘Jeje’ singer in a recent interview with Hitz FM’s MzGee has disclosed that she goes into an agreement with guys before they do the ‘thing.’ According to her, she is not ready to involve herself in a relationship so the contract is for the two to agree that they are just doing something to have pleasure but not to enter into a relationship afterwards. Afia added that most guys find it difficult to honour their side of the contract after the sexual encounter but she insists they go by the agreement. The musician real name Franchesca Duncan Williams explained that guys decide to be in a relationship with her because she is a person who accepts situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly. “I’ve guys we are not dating but I get intimate with them. The guys fall in l...
This dissolution came after several unsuccessful attempts to reconcile the couple. 42-year-old Mrs Taiwo Bolumade had told the court that she stumbled on a message where her friend was begging her 45-year-old husband, Olajide, to return her pant. “My husband is dating my married friend and I discovered this when I was with his cell phone. Then, a whatsApp message entered with my friend’s picture appearing on the screen begging my husband to return her pant. “I showed my husband the message; he confessed that he was having an illegal affair with her that I should forgive him. I also went to my friend’s house to confront her for having an illegal affair with my husband. She also begged me that I should not let her husband hear about it and promised to end the relationship with my husband,” Mrs Taiwo Bolumade said. Mrs Bolumade who is a mother of four, also claimed that her husband threatens to kill her whenever any little thing happens. “My husband is used to beating me up usi...
A 26 year old Zimbabwean man was caught while writing exams for his wife, Mrs. Mbango, during the final grade 12 exams. Mkonzi Mbango was dragged out of the exam room after people spread news that he was pretending to be a woman
Husband to Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, Prince Odi Okogie, has revealed how he managed to keep his marriage for six years despite increasing rate of divorce in celebrity marriages. The couple has been married for Six years with three children.
It appears the rap legend , M. I is having major trouble with his record label , Chocolate City, judging from a recent post of his . According to him, he might be quitting music (or apparently his record label ) soon – well , that’ s what his ‘no regrets’ post insinuated .
It was a bad day in the office for two suspected kidnappers in Umuahia, the Abia State capital after they were caught trying to abduct a child. According to a Facebook user wreported the incident, the suspects, a man, and a woman, were caught while trying to steal the child from her mother's shop along the Umuahia/Owerri road and an alarm was raised. In a jiffy, an angry mob had gathered and gave them a chase before they could escape. They were stripped naked and given the beating of their lives. The mob was said to be bent of setting the suspects on fire before a police team was called in and they were rescued and whisked away to a station.
A Minna Magistrates’ Court has sentenced two blind men to six years imprisonment for sexually abusing two minors in Niger. The Magistrate, Hajiya Hauwa Yusuf, convicted, Idris Usman, popularly called “Bagobiri ” and Abubakar Sadiq, after they pleaded guilty to the charge. The Prosecutor, Abdullahi Mayaki, had told the court that the convicts committed the offence in December, 2016. He said that the convicts had lured the 12-year-old and 10-year-old minors with N50 and N100 and sexually abused them. The offence contravened Section 19 of the Niger state Child Right Law, which on conviction attracts 14 years imprisonment. The Director-General of the state Child Rights Agency, Hajiya Mairam kolo, expressed satisfaction with the six years imprisonment without an option of fine. Kolo commended the Magistrate for ensuring that justice was served and warned people to desist from such unholy act. One word for them!
Comments
Post a Comment