You won't believe what runtown did for this final year student


Paul Iheoma could barely contain his joy after “Mad Over You” crooner not only replied his tweet on Twitter but also credited his account with 20,000 naira for his final year project.
He wrote:
So singer runtown sent me the sum of 20,000 to use for my final year project writing. I could ask for more than that but I’m okay. Atleast, He did well in this recession. God bless him. I don’t want to write much epistle. I’m just speechless. all these happened today being Monday the 8th of May. it happened in the Early hours of 12:50am & upwards. God bless runtown. #MadOverYou #Gallardo #LagosToKampala

Comments

popular posts

Don jazzy and Linda ikeji pose in new engagement picture

Tecno joins the Range Rover owners club

Wari based musician (Tony Grey) is dying in USA

What wizkid said about him getting married

Tour to square villa PSQUARE'S MANSION (see photos)