popular posts
Entertainment Photo: Actor Johnpaul Nwadike poses with his twins
Victoria Kimani- It is people who look at me as sex symbol.
Undeniably true, American-born Kenyan singer and songwriter, Victoria Kimani happens to be one of the most attractive females in the Nigerian music industry and she has no problem flaunting it. In a closed interview with Potpourri, the Chocolate City first lady explains her own perception when being seen as a sex symbol. According to her, being seen as a sex symbol is not bad. In her words; I don’t think that is a bad thing. I am quite aware of that. Besides, why should I apologize for owning up to what is mine. At times, I can choose to wear Hijab to cover it up. Sometimes, I decide to flaunt it. I don’t even look at what people say because this is me and I try to be myself oftentimes. It is people who look at me as sex symbol. I think seeing me as a sex symbol should be for some people because I have not worn anything my mind did not accept. The way you see my dressing depends on who you are, if you are somebody who is extremely religious, the idea will be different. Dressi...
Ahmed Musa Finally Marries New Wife, Juliet Ejue
Minister of Health explains why President Buhari could not be treated in Nigeria
Story of a man who died after drinking 1 bottle of vodka for $700
dad of a newborn baby died after downing a bottle of tequila without stopping in a bid to win a £ 700 bet . Kelvin Rafael Mejia collapsed seconds after being handed the cash on stage at a nightclub in the Dominic Republic . The 23 -year- old , stood on stage wearing a black T - shirt with a skull motif, was recorded on a
Na wao!! See why man divorced his wife a day after wedding.
Just one day after being together as man and wife in a mass wedding in Kano, an angry groom has sent the woman packing. An angry man has divorced his new bride just one day after their wedding which was conducted in a mass wedding » in Kano State where 1, 520 widows, divorcees, and spinsters, were married off to willing men. Daily Nigerian reports that the angry groom, Babangida, who was one of the beneficiaries of the mass wedding » sponsored by the state government on Sunday, February 26, 2017, threw out the woman, Habiba Inusa, after she gave birth to a baby boy a day after the ceremony. It was gathered that Babangida, a resident of Gangare area of Doguwa Local Government Area of the state, was shocked and annoyed that his new wife concealed the pregnancy from the organizers of the wedding and himself only to put to bed the next day. The enraged Babangida, according to the report, forced Inusa out of his house with the baby shortly after giving birth. However, the Co...
Runs girl gets mad after coming out from a hotel room
Some people got an eyeful recently after a beautiful big girl ran mad and and began walking on the streets totally neykked while clutching her expensive handbag. It was alleged that the girl suddenly became mad after leaving a hotel she had visited her man friend. Narrating the story on Facebook, someone wrote: A lady who was invited into an hotel for whatever reason. At the end of the function, as she was leaving the hotel, she suddenly became mad and undressed herself. “A serious lesson for nowadays ladies, particularly aristoes (yoyo-ladies). They should be careful of whom and where they visit. “May God continue to protect us all, against these evil minded and desperate people.” The incident forced a crowd to gather while watching the drama play out. She was later helped by a group of young men who covered her Nakkedness and got her help. Photos Below:
Throwback photo of Phyno when he was just a barber
Skales-story of my life (“My father left us when I was really young)
Nigerian rapper cum singer Skales has not always had it all good from day one. The “Temper” crooner has had his own share of a rough childhood. In a recent interview with Saturday Beats Skales who last year built his mother a house, reflected on his not so nice childhood memories, the struggles and how he managed to survive the ordeal. Interestingly, Skales spoke of having no memory of who is father is. “My father left us when I was really young; I do not even know how he looks like. My mother and I used to sleep in a shopping complex at a time. am talking about during my primary and secondary school days in Kaduna. Then, the only hope for me was music. At some point, I told my mother I wanted to work and support her. I was chased out of school because I did not pay school fees. I had to steal school uniform because mine was bad and I would tell my mother I saved money for it. “Also, my mother would go to my friends’ houses to do their laundry, which w...


Comments
Post a Comment