Take a look at this Nigeria mother who got married to her lesbian lover in us.

Just few days after the police arrested about 50 people in Zaria for attending a gay wedding, a 53-year-old Nigerian woman, mother and presenter, Moji Solar-Percy got married to her lesbian partner in the United States (US).

the union took place on Tuesday, April 18, and she had her daughter walk her up the aisle. According to her Facebook handle, Solar-Percy hails from Ijero-Ekiti, Ekiti state and she describes herself as a mother, realtor, LGBT activist, speaker, coach and host.

However, this woman took to her Facebook wall to gush about her new marital status saying:



Moji Solar-Percy with her lesbian partner on their wedding day

“Today I woke up in a cold sweat. I was drenched with fear, for a moment. I forgot where I was. I ask you all to close your eyes, imagine what would have happened Saturday at our wedding if we were in Nigeria. Even though we went to great lengths to make sure we had security, the thought of the police barging in and arresting all our guests, my wife and I, to be carted off to jail, the women raped and beaten, the men brutalized, and my children beaten along with everyone else. When I got my bearings, I got on my knees and thanked God for his grace of living in the US. Then I remembered all the people that could not do what we did with grace and class. To all of you (gay) all over Africa, #westandforyou. May all our days be filled with blessings and grace.”



Solar-Percy's wedding dress

It was further gathered that, Solar-Percy is a real estate mogul, runs a company, Solar Worldwide Realty Inc. in Staten Island, New York. She gushed about her love for the woman, with whom she probably would have been arrested if the wedding had taken place in Nigeria.

Comments

popular posts

Interactive session, LADIES u date a guy ur older than, GUYS can u date a girl who is older than u.

Chocolate city owner to be prosecuted (this is why)

Tecno joins the Range Rover owners club

2 kidnappers escape death in Abia state(see photos)