Yung6ix- I don't feel threatened by phyno and Olamide


Nigerian hip hop recording artist, Onome Onokohwomo, better known by his stage name Yung6ix , is popularly known for his rap style and lyrical punchlines, has come out to declare his intentions of being a billionaire and a music mogul in the industry.

Speaking to Sunday Scoop, Yung6ix says; “My ambition is to become a billionaire and I am consciously working towards that.
That is why I titled my last EP, Billionaire Ambitions . I have my eyes set on being a music mogul so that I can empower other young artistes out there. Even now, I try to do that as I regularly
give out cash on my social media platforms because I love helping people.”

The Money Is Relevant crooner further added that he does not feel threatened by his counterparts, Olamide and Phyno who happen to be demi-gods in the game. According to him, the sky is wide enough for every bird;

“I have a very good relationship with Olamide and Phyno and I don’t feel threatened by any of them. I believe that the sky is wide enough for every bird to fly and I am thankful that I have my own market and fans who love me.

My music is being recognised globally and my unique Nigerian style of music has made me one of the biggest hip hop brands in the industry today.

Even though there is a bit of western influence in my songs but it’s also obvious that I’m a Nigerian and I always stay true to my roots. ”
Yung6ix has also revealed that he hardly writes his songs as he prefers to freestyle and improves on the track with time;
“I make music mentally. I don’t write songs as I find that to be stressful. I prefer to freestyle and from that I get to develop the song and make it better after some takes. True music comes from the soul and I try to stay as pure as possible.”

Comments

popular posts

Don jazzy and Linda ikeji pose in new engagement picture

Chocolate city owner to be prosecuted (this is why)

10 things you don't know about Dagrin 7yrs after his death.

Adele replies those who thinks she dressed like Fiona of shreck to grammy

This man lost his 18yrs old marriage to wife's friend pant. Lol

Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Davido, Sarkodie Among Forbes Africa’s Top 10 Richest African Musician (See list)

Oritsefemi is finally married.

Top ten richest football clubs