Blackface deals 2face another blow on the face


Nigerian singer, Ahmedu Augustine Obiabo,popularly known as Blackface, has taken to hs IG page to unleash yet another scathing attack on his former bandmate and collaborator, 2baba Idibia.

The former Plantashun Boiz member labelled the ‘African Queen’ singer a “lazy artiste” as he awakened his old claim that he wrote 2baba’s biggest hit song, ‘African Queen’.
He accused 2baba of sabotaging his career in the music industry, saying he plotted to deprive him of shows for the past eight years.
He wrote;


“Now for the record #2face Idibia if I didn’t work with you @official2baba in #plantashunboiz and asked you sing one of the quickest song I ever I wrote #africanqueen you wouldn’t have had a #bighit as it is termed and next to that is my song #letsomebodyloveyou you sang without my permission and your manager @efeomorogbe published it illegally which we will get to the bottom of.
“It’s been me all the time giving you sleepiness nights as you know am a hard knock to crack, all I did was help you, you tufaced being.”
“Of the artists I worked with why I have a problem with only you? Because you’re a lazy artist despite all your gifts and when you found out I was making new artists famous and I was improving vocally you got jealous and planned the industry to sabotage me and you kept making music about it.
“The truth is you’re the one filled with hate and envy and you know it. That’s why I named you #2face OK. What’s the name of that club you guys had the meeting again? You killed plantashun boiz because of your tuface nature.
“8 years of sabotage and am still here and am still inspiring you and for that even if you hate me you should still be thankful to me still.”

Comments

popular posts

Chocolate city owner to be prosecuted (this is why)

10 things you don't know about Dagrin 7yrs after his death.

Interactive session, LADIES u date a guy ur older than, GUYS can u date a girl who is older than u.

2 kidnappers escape death in Abia state(see photos)