popular posts
Veteran Nollywood actor, Prince James Uche dies of kidney failure
Zimbabwean Man Dressed Like A Woman To Write Exams For Wife
Tiwa Savage’s Natural Hair is Quite Impressive | Photos
Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Blind ‘Daughter’ In The Most Beautiful Way
WizKid nominated for 2017 Billboard Awards
Kanayo O. Kanayo-Why I did not celebrate my 55th birthday
Renowned Nollywood actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo, has said he could not celebrate his 55th birthday on Wednesday due to the crisis in the country. He said he couldn’t have celebrated with religious crisis and innocent blood crying all over the land. On his Instagram page @Kanayo.o.Kanayo, he wrote: “My dear friends, Proximate and distant. Today’s March 1st. It’s my birthday. It’s a day of sober reflections. I have a lot to thank God for but a lot to reminisce over. “How can I celebrate? We live in very challenging times and at cross roads. “The citizenry is divided along ethnic and religious lines. There’s so much waste of lives, innocent blood crying all over the land. How then can we have peace? Families are in pain of either want or insecurity. How can I celebrate? “My heart goes out to those caught in the web of displacement in their own land, widows, orphans( especially those orphaned by unnecessary killings) and internally displ...





Comments
Post a Comment